Purchase a Defib
Starting Hearts mission is to bring awareness to Sudden Cardiac Arrest and that it could happen anywhere at any time so Place a Defibrillator Today!
Order a Philips Onsite Defibrillator Today!
HeartStart OnSite $1,295
Complete package from $2,195
or $75 per month
OnSite is designed for the ordinary person in the extraordinary moment. It is easy to set-up and includes automatic Life Guidance features like voice prompts and CPR coaching to help guide you through the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest.
Philips Onsite Defibrillator Package Includes:
- Philips Onsite Defibrillator
- Carrying case, rescue kit, 1 set adult electrodes, battery charge pack & orientation DVD
- 8-Year Warranty
- Medical Prescription
- Recognition on Starting Hearts’ Nearest DEFIB map
- Site Evaluation
- Waterproof/Weatherproof DEFIB Cabinet
- Routine Replacement of Batteries and Adult Electrodes for 5 year
- Device Management System
(Inspection/Maintenance logs, automated e-mail alerts and reports)
- CPR & DEFIB Training for Expected Users
- Written Policies & Procedures
- Dispatch Notification/Integration
- Ongoing Oversight
- Post-Event Support
ENSURING YOUR DEFIBRILLATOR IS ALWAYS READY TO GO!
You’ve made a smart decision to have a lifesaving defibrillator on site as a service to your community, clientele, employees, friends, and family. Now make sure your defibrillator is always at the ready with Starting Hearts DEFIB SERVICE PROGRAM.
Our Turnkey Program
is Designed Just For You
We provide everything you need to ensure your defibrillator is always ready to go and in full compliance. Our program includes monthly email reminders and automatic replacement of pads and batteries prior to expiration, saving you precious time and trouble.
Peace of Mind with Total Support
FROM A NAME YOU CAN TRUST
Starting Hearts trains thousands of people every year in leadership and lifesaving skills, as well as places and maintains defibrillators in public and private. As a nonprofit, our primary motivation is to save more lives. We are pleased to be your service provider and support your wise decision to place a lifesaving defibrillator in your facility.
- Medical oversight and direction
- Site analysis
- Product recommendations
- Installation guidance
- Monthly tracking email
- Automatic battery and electrode tracking and replacement
- Qualified personnel tracking
- 911 Dispatch notifications, per state laws
- Post event followup
Simply, a fraction of the price of comparable programs
- $500 for five years* includes all services
- $149 per year includes all services
- $65 for service calls plus parts if not under contract